Friday, January 1, 2010

This is my only New Year's resolution this year; it was born from my art journal:

The New Year always makes me want to wear white. Must be something about a fresh start. This year I want to focus on putting even more of myself and all the love that I feel into my art. We've taken down all the Christmas decorations already. The house always looks so empty after that. My mom has been here visiting for a week, so it has been a week of food and fun! Hope you had a wonderful one, too!

What Is Good
12 x 7 inches
mixed media on wood
SOLD
available as an 11 x 14 print


My daughter's friend, Maddi, asked to use my barn/studio and my help to paint her hub cabs blue. Of course I had to say yes, because I encourage anyone who wants to express themself. They look wild - I like them!

No comments: