Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fruit of the Spirit
appox 9 x 12 inches
acrylic on wood
safety coated to hang outdoors, bath, kitchen
SOLD

Once again, I've sold art without photographing it. It was done in this style, but had lots of swirling stars in a dark blue sky. I try to keep a record of everything, so that if I get a request that references something I've already done, I'll know what it is the customer is talking about. The other day, I had a cutomer request a comission similar to a painting I had already done, and I had to get up and go look inside the gallery to see which one she meant. I paint so many paintings that I sometimes forget!

Thought for the Day:
Someday, after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energy of love; and for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire. ~Pierre Teilhard De Chardin