Thursday, June 26, 2008

I got the most wonderful e-mail from a customer yesterday, and I thought I'd share it with you:


Hey Peggy,

Just took a peek at your page today. I love the Lilacs and must have it! The fact that I can display it outside; you must have been reading my mind, cause that is what I have been looking for.

I tried to leave a comment on your site, but I am not Mrs. Google and don't know how to navigate. Please let me know the next step to purchasing.

I praise the Lord for blessing you with an incredible gift of painting. The joy in your heart shows through your work; I see a beautiful freedom in your spirit.

God Bless you my sister,

T.



Mammy Luvs Ya
acrylic on wood
SOLD
but something similar may be commissioned

My husband has told me about the woman who cared for him as a child growing up in Myrtle Beach. Her name was Armatha. He says she was chubby and fun, and wore a red bandana. He says her lap was endless. This reminds me of God. We are never too old to climb into God's lap.

No comments: