Monday, May 19, 2008

Welcome

After many requests from the lovely customers I meet at shows, I've finally decided to have a little art blog. I'm not going to give you a ton of talk - maybe just a little background on what went into creating each piece. Feel free to share my blog address with any of your art loving friends. I can always be reached at drpeggy@sc.rr.com

This weekend was the Blue Crab Festival in Little River, SC. It was a smashing success! It was wonderful to see the Phagan family again. They collect my work and are a true blessing to me because they really "get" what I do. So thanks, Dan, Becky and family!






Yesterday, one of the pieces they purchased from me is entitled

Go Light Your World

SOLD




It was inspired by that old song by Cathy Tracolli: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVSHCbolJew Her dress is a map of some of the western states to which I feel a strong pull.

Bookmark my blog if you'd like to stay posted on my daily creations!

Love and Light,
Peggy

No comments: